Saturday, October 11, 2014

One of the best reasons to keep cosplaying

I had to think a long time before posting this photo online, since I don't know the little girl in the photo (and also cause my face looks like a bag of poop due to photo being snapped in the middle of a laugh). But I did it anyways.

This little girl was so happy to see me dressed up as Anna at the cinema (my job, this was during "Children's Day") today, she didn't know what to do, she just couldn't stop smiling. And she almost didn't want to let go of my hand after we took the photo!

It's when I see photos like this one that every hour I've spent stressing out over cosplay is suddenly worth it. It's worth everything.

This kind of reaction is priceless.

Cosplay is amazing.


Look at her smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment